WELCOME TO MY MASTERCLASS ON
ABOUT THIS MASTERCLASS
Welcome to my masterclass on Standing in the Storm brought on by the discovery of your affair.
This masterclass is intended for anyone who has crossed that line from fidelity to infidelity and now finds themselves having to stand in the storm of negative consequences unleashed by their indiscretions. If this describes you, don’t despair. There’s a lot you can do right now to turn the tides back in your favor.
I am going to teach you how to handle the two biggest obstacles you are facing after the discovery of your own affair: (1) everything you say, and (2) everything you do. Because, when you’re the one that caused the pain, hurt and heartache, it’s nearly impossible to be your advocate (without causing further damage). So, not only do I plan to teach you the right skills, the right approach, and the right attitude, but I also plan to coach you on how to intelligently handle your mistakes and how to stand in the storm of negativity unleashed by the discovery without falling apart.
THIS MASTERCLASS IS PART OF:
12 online HD
Complete in Under 2.5 Hours
Quiet 10 guided meditation
Suzie’s students give her masterclasses an average 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Read reviews here
HOW IT HELPS
It’s an absolute fact that once your own affair is discovered, the balance of power shifts… and not in your favor. Once that happens, your most urgent need is to find the best ways to restore the balance of power to your favor and bring back a sense of normalcy as soon as possible. The challenge of course is that there are no schools, no courses and no guidebooks on exactly how to stand in the storm of painful emotions unleashed by your own affair… until now.
My Approach to Standing in the Storm Brought on By the Discovery of Your Indiscretion
I believe there’s a right way and a wrong way to handle yourself after your affair has been exposed. And handling yourself the right way is about two key things: (1) being able to respond intelligently while under pressure, and (2) using right strategies and avoiding wrong ones. And I created this masterclass to deliver both of those things to you.
You’re getting one-part mental toughness training, one-part pressure proofing, and one-part diplomat training… all rolled into one, all designed to ensure you handle your mistakes intelligently, so they can become steppingstones instead of obstacles to your personal growth.
Issues covered in this masterclass
- How to keep calm under fire and stay patient under pressure
- What “normal” things you are doing right now that may actually be helping to prolong the pain, hurt and suffering you are both going through
- Why the negative side effects of your actions can easily defeat many of your positive intentions (just having this insight will go a long way in restoring the balance of power back to your advantage)
- How to overcome your own self-protective defiance and denial mechanisms(doing this alone saves you months of headaches)
- How to deal with your partner’s distancing techniques, including those uncomfortable moments of silence, rage flares and outbursts
- How to repair the damage created by your affair
- How to communicate in such a way that you actually inspire peace, not war
- Why making certain promises, pledges and compromises will NOT lead to true forgiveness
- How to keep your thoughts, temper, and emotions under control while standing in the storm that you created
- How to manage your own inner whirlwind, including self-destructive emotions like guilt, self-loathing and anger
- What you can expect to encounter in the coming days and weeks ahead
- How to keep things moving forward rather than going around in circles
- What role (if any) should you play in their recovery process?
- I’m going to teach you my powerful military style “mental toughness” secrets. Just learning these insights will help you grow stronger (rather than weaker) under pressure, and help you become more in times of adversity rather than less so that you trigger feelings of respect rather than contempt from those you’ve wronged. (Hint: This is the stuff true heroes and legends are made of.)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN
AT A GLANCE
Best of all
This Standing in the Storm masterclass comes with its own Quiet 10 guided meditation.
This is a 10-minute guided meditation & review of your class and is considered by many of my students to be the most important part of their survival process. I invite you to listen to it as many times as you like (anytime you are sure you will not be distracted). Because, not only will you be guided into a multi-sensory state of relaxation, but this meditation also reviews and reinforces the most important insights you just learned in your class and takes your survival wisdom even deeper… so it sticks. (Note: You’re going to be completely stunned by the sense of relaxation and release you will experience every time you listen to the Quiet 10). I suggest that you use headphones and listen often.
My Hope and Expectation for You
So, here’s my goal for you.
By the time you’ve completed my Standing in the Storm masterclass, not only will you be given the strategies you need to respond intelligently to your mistakes, but you’re also going to learn some of the world’s most effective mental toughness strategies (many taken straight from the US navy seals playbook) so that you will be able to stand in the storm of negative stress and discomfort brought on by the exposure of your affair without falling apart.
There’s a saying that I just love. “I’m not scared, because I’m prepared.”
And I fully expect to coach you so thoroughly on how to handle yourself, that you’ll no longer be doubtful or afraid because you’ll be prepared to handle the pressure, disarm the fear, resolve the conflicts, move past the negativity, stand in the storm, repair the damage, and redirect the tide in your favor.
And if my goals and expectations align with your own, then I invite you to take the masterclass on standing in the storm and discover for yourself what is possible for you when you have the right strategies to handle yourself intelligently in the aftermath of a mistake.
I look forward to having you in class.
Coach & masterclass facilitator
I LOOK FORWARD TO
TO HAVING YOU IN CLASS
* MY All-ACCESS Pass GIVES YOU ACCESS ALL MY 22 MASTERCLASSES fOR ONE LOW PRICE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE
ALL ACCESS PASS?
- Unlimited access to All of Suzie’s masterclass
- Includes access to all audios, videos, workbooks and meditation library
- Cost is $299 for Lifetime Access
WHAT FORMAT ARE
ALL OF SUZIE’S CLASSES ARE VIDEO BASED AND ARE 100% ONLINE.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT
WHAT SHOWS UP ON MY
CREDIT CARD STATEMENT?
Suzie understands how sensitive this topic is. Your trust and your privacy is our highest priority. (It really is.)
1. Any and all charges on your credit card will simply reflect the initials MWI.
2. There is absolutely no reference to this website or Suzie.
3. You can also use your PayPal account to make your payment.
If you’re still concerned… I have heard of some students who purchased a debit card. These are just a few of the ways, we are protecting your privacy and identity.
IS THERE A MONEY-BACK
Yes! We know you will love your classes and find them to be very helpful during your time of need.
However, If after completing the first class, you are unsatisfied for any reason, then please let us know and we’ll do everything we can to make things right, up to and including giving you a full refund.
I have never taken an
online class before – what if
I am having trouble?
It’s so important to us for you to have a seamless learning and healing experience. It might just be a technical glitch. If you log out and then log back in, that might resolve your issue.
But if that doesn’t work… Then please reach out to us immediately. We will check your account from our side and see what’s going on. But rest assured, we will get you back up and running ASAP.
You can contact us via Live Chat by clicking on the little orange circle in the lower right hand corner of any page on the site. If we are offline, we will get your message and respond the next business day (or sooner).
And we answer the phone. So if you want to call us, that’s fine too. Our support number is 214-224-0460.