WELCOME TO MY MASTERCLASS ON
ABOUT THIS MASTERCLASS
Welcome to my masterclass on How to Survive His Affair.
This masterclass is intended for any woman who recently uncovered the affair and deception of the man she loves. And who is now looking for a way to survive the pain and find the most effective ways of minimizing the suffering and quickly turning the odds back in her favor.
You will be getting a crash course in my most effective coping strategies for surviving the discovery of his affair. Not only will knowing them help you survive the immediate chaos, but they are also going to help you in the long run to be able to tap into your personal power so that his mistakes no longer have the power to control you.
My fair warning: A lot of my strategies for surviving his affair are going to sound counter intuitive to you at first, and yet I am here to tell you… they work.
THIS MASTERCLASS IS PART OF:
9 online HD
Complete in Under 2 Hours
Quiet 10 guided meditation
Suzie’s students give her masterclasses an average 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Read reviews here
HOW IT HELPS
Perhaps at no other time in your life has it ever been more important for you to have the right information than right now. Why? Because there’s a right way and a wrong way to approach this situation. Knowing the right way not only allows you to survive his affair, but it also allows you to survive with yourself-respect and self-esteem intact. The wrong way drains you of power and prolongs suffering.
This masterclass is the bootcamp of effective survival wisdom you've been looking for.
In a nutshell, taking my How to Survive His Affair masterclass is like going through Survival Bootcamp for betrayed partners. Here’s what I mean. I’m going to teach you my most effective survival techniques, tips and strategies, gleaned from over 17 years of infidelity recovery coaching. Plus, you’ll notice the class material is presented in such a way that you will walk away filled with hope, inspiration, insights and understanding needed to lift you up and get you through to the other side of recovery in the least amount of time possible for you. In other words, you get both the practical tools you’re searching for, along with the inspiration you’ll need to actually use what you learn.
Issues covered in this masterclass
- Why it’s not your fault (no matter how imperfect the relationship was)
- What exactly is Survivor Psychology? (and how knowing this can really help you)
- What to do when your own mind is attacking you, bombarding you with vengeful, hateful and painful thoughts
- How to wrap your head around what happened (and why what happened, happened)
- How to “process” rather than suppress the pain (a key survival tactic)
- How to allow him to accept full responsibility for his choices
- Techniques for handling the “images”, obsessive loops, and revenge fantasies
- What to do when you find yourself being dragged down by all of the negative emotions
- The actual steps to overcoming many of the obstacles you face (including any ongoing deception, loss of trust, fear of recurrence, etc.)
- How to still be friends even if you don’t feel like being a wife or a lover right now
- I will share my answers to frequently asked questions, including what to do about the other woman, how to handle the details, should you go to marriage counseling, can the relationship be saved, and how to tell if you are dealing with a serial offender. And I will teach you my exact formula for “reframing” any negative event so it no longer drains you of energy and power, but instead it becomes a source of wisdom and empowerment.(Hint: Learning this one technique is worth the cost of the entire class.)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN
AT A GLANCE
Best of all
This masterclass comes with its own Quiet 10 guided mediation.
This is a 10-minute guided meditation & review of your class and is considered by many of my students to be the most important part of their survival process. I invite you to listen to it as many times as you like (anytime you are sure you won’t be distracted). Because, not only will you be guided into a multi-sensory state of relaxation, but this meditation also reviews and reinforces the most important insights you just learned in your class and takes your survival wisdom even deeper… so it sticks. (Note: You’re going to be completely stunned by the sense of relaxation and release you will experience every time you listen to the Quiet 10). I suggest that you use headphones and listen often.
My Hope and Expectation for You
Here’s the thing: While many women have had to deal with betrayal, not every woman deals with it in the right way. Some women will be victimized for life by their spouse’s betrayal, while others will find ways to not only survive, but to also turn their painful experiences into positive changes. The difference between the two? Knowing the right strategies and adopting the right psychology.
And so, here’s my hope and expectation for you. I fully expect that by the time you’ve completed this masterclass, not only will you know the most effective coping strategies for surviving his betrayal, but that you will also become so in tuned with your own survivor psychology and wisdom that you will never again be a helpless victim in any circumstance.
And if those hopes and expectations align with your own, then I invite you to take my masterclass on how to survive his affair and discover for yourself what is possible for you if you have a plan and a process that show you not only how to survive, but also how to transform painful experiences into positive growth.
I look forward to having you in class.
Coach & masterclass facilitator
I LOOK FORWARD TO
TO HAVING YOU IN CLASS
* MY All-ACCESS Pass GIVES YOU ACCESS ALL MY 22 MASTERCLASSES fOR ONE LOW PRICE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE
ALL ACCESS PASS?
- Unlimited access to All of Suzie’s masterclass
- Includes access to all audios, videos, workbooks and meditation library
- Cost is $299 for Lifetime Access
WHAT FORMAT ARE
ALL OF SUZIE’S CLASSES ARE VIDEO BASED AND ARE 100% ONLINE.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT
WHAT SHOWS UP ON MY
CREDIT CARD STATEMENT?
Suzie understands how sensitive this topic is. Your trust and your privacy is our highest priority. (It really is.)
1. Any and all charges on your credit card will simply reflect the initials MWI.
2. There is absolutely no reference to this website or Suzie.
3. You can also use your PayPal account to make your payment.
If you’re still concerned… I have heard of some students who purchased a debit card. These are just a few of the ways, we are protecting your privacy and identity.
IS THERE A MONEY-BACK
Yes! We know you will love your classes and find them to be very helpful during your time of need.
However, If after completing the first class, you are unsatisfied for any reason, then please let us know and we’ll do everything we can to make things right, up to and including giving you a full refund.
I have never taken an
online class before – what if
I am having trouble?
It’s so important to us for you to have a seamless learning and healing experience. It might just be a technical glitch. If you log out and then log back in, that might resolve your issue.
But if that doesn’t work… Then please reach out to us immediately. We will check your account from our side and see what’s going on. But rest assured, we will get you back up and running ASAP.
You can contact us via Live Chat by clicking on the little orange circle in the lower right hand corner of any page on the site. If we are offline, we will get your message and respond the next business day (or sooner).
And we answer the phone. So if you want to call us, that’s fine too. Our support number is 214-224-0460.