…and ended up burning down the barn. When his parents asked why he did what he did, the child responded: “I was only having fun; I didn’t mean to burn down the barn!” When asked by the fire marshal if he knew that playing with matches was dangerous, the child said: “Yes, but I didn’t think anything bad would happen to me!”
How will that child’s story end?
Well, it could go one of two ways: Either the child learns his lesson and never plays with matches again, or he fails to learn and grows up to be a pyromaniac or serial arsonist. But what will determine the difference between the two? The answer will be revealed soon.
For now, let's talk about why you're here.
Just like the little child in the story, when you play with the proverbial “matches” of infidelity and you cross the line from honesty to dishonesty and from being faithful to unfaithful, your story has one of two possible endings:
Ending #1: You learn the lesson and never repeat the mistake again, and so your story ends in redemption.
Ending #2: You fail to learn (keep repeating mistakes), and your story ends in dishonor.
Will your story end in dishonor or redemption?
What's the difference between these two outcomes?
The difference is the same difference as in the story of the child who played with matches. The wayward partner who is redeemed in the end has the skills to correctly handle the negative side effects of his/her mistake, and the insight and motivation needed to self-correct.
The good news/bad news?
The bad news is that not many people are equipped with the necessary skills, information or support mentioned above. There aren’t many schools that teach us the correct way to handle the discovery of an extramarital affair, and so, very few of us are prepared to deal with the backlash of negative emotions that the discovery of an indiscretion will unleash in our lives.
As a result…
…many wayward partners actually cause damage “after” the affair more than what the affair itself actually caused —because they mishandle the details, bungle up communications, hijack the forgiveness process and dig themselves into a deeper hole with defensive behavior, guilty-looking actions, blame-shifting, and dead-end arguments.
The good news is that as of today, all that can change. Because coming up next, I’m going to introduce you to a program that will not only teach you the skills to correctly handle the negative effects brought on by your own affair, but it will give you the tools to transform this from a story of dishonor to one of redemption.
The Wayward Rehab online course is my 30-day CSI (correction and self-inquiry) online program in which I teach wayward partners how to correctly handle the negative side effects of having an affair and give them the best tools, strategies and insights to make sure it never happens again. The course is one-part self-help, one-part life coaching, and one-part crisis and coping strategies that will work together to help you transform mistakes into learning steps.
The goal of Wayward Rehab is threefold:
- Teach you the best practices for correctly handling the effects of your mistakes
- Provide you with key insights that lead to self awareness and self-correction
- Inspire you to a higher level of honesty and authenticity
And of the three, I consider “insights that lead to self-correction” to be the most important.
Why is self-correction so important?
Self-correction is important because your mistakes are purely your own, and so their correction cannot be transferred to another. And so, just like recovery from alcoholism isn’t accomplished by fighting alcohol, but by teaching people to choose sobriety, wayward recovery is not accomplished by punishing the wayward partner, but by teaching them how to self-correct and choose honesty over dishonesty.
In fact, I’ll go out on a limb (don’t chop it off while I’m out there!) and say…
…the only difference between wayward partners who are able to transform their mistakes into a redemption story and those whose indiscretions become a permanent badge of dishonor is having the skill and the will to self-correct.
Why You Need This Course
You need this course because:
1) Infidelity can hold you back… if you don’t have a comeback plan. It’s not the fact that you have fallen short that matters; what matters is being able to overcome your shortcomings. This requires a combination of skills, insights and good strategy. Of those three, having good coping strategies is the most important. Why? Because tragedy + strategy = recovery. So what you need right now is a good “comeback plan”. One that will not only minimize the effects of your mistakes, but can transform them into a stepping stone to a breakthrough that changes you (and those around you) for the better. I believe my Wayward Rehab online course can lay that groundwork for you.
2) No other online course in the world offers you this specific combination of steps, skills, strategies and insights. I’ve spent the last decade working in the area of infidelity recovery, and over that time, I’ve worked with hundreds of wayward partners and affair partners from ordinary citizens to celebrities from North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, and the Caribbean. And in that time, the level of experience and insights I’ve gained are unprecedented in this field. With my Wayward Rehab online course, I’ve distilled my process into “best practices” and made them accessible online. And so not only do you get my best advice; you never have to leave the comfort and convenience of your home. Think about that. No sitting on the hot seat, no awkward moments, no being ambushed in the counselor’s office. I believe this alone makes it worthy of consideration.
And perhaps, most importantly, you need this course because…
3) There’s a thin line between “dishonor” and “redemption”. Think about every superhero and action movie you’ve ever seen, like Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Knight or The Matrix. What do all these stories have in common? Well, if you think about it, at some point early on in the hero’s life, he makes some type of mistake; he makes a bad choice; he falls short in some way, and he seriously doubts himself. Now, if the hero stays in self-doubt, wallows in self pity, continues to make wrong decisions, and never tries to redeem himself, what happens to him? You guessed it — he becomes the villain of the story.
And I know that’s not what you want.
So what’s the opposite of a villain? That’s right, it’s being a hero. And what does the hero do differently? He overcomes his mistakes, shortcomings, self-pity and guilt. He digs deep and finds the courage to become MORE when the odds are stacked against him. Although they both make mistakes, the villain’s story ends in dishonor, while the hero’s story ends in redemption.
Will this end in dishonor or redemption for you?
I’ve created my Wayward Rehab online course to function like a CSI story plot. CSI refers to the “correction and self-inquiry process” that I use to help you piece together the cause and effects of your mistake, and make the correction needed to change the outcome of your story. So, if you want to be the hero and not the villain, and if you want your life to be about redemption and not dishonor, then I believe you definitely need this course.
How it helps (The Big Picture)
Once you have the tools, skills and key insights taught in Wayward Rehab, you’ll be able to connect the dots of the why, how and what next — all of which will help you to:
- Avoid future embarrassment. Everybody makes mistakes. The secret is NOT to make the same mistake twice. The Wayward Rehab online course will help you gain insight into your own thinking process, so you can learn the lessons of this experience and avoid the embarrassment of making the same mistake twice.
- Resist being corrected or criticized. A person who has committed a mistake and doesn’t correct it has committed another mistake. And people who fail to self-correct will have to put up with other people’s attempts to correct and criticize them. In the Wayward Rehab course, you’ll learn the skills needed to self-correct so that nobody ever has to do it for you.
- Eliminate self-sabotage. If you’re not willing (or able) to self-correct, you’ll continue to sabotage yourself. The Wayward Rehab online course will help make sure that doesn’t happen to you by giving you a guided inquiry process that burns through the obstacles, excuses and rationalizations that may have plagued your thinking, and paralyzed your potential in the past. This is learning that’s not only staggering… it’s life-changing.
- Gain the strength to stand in the storm (when you’re the one that sunk the boat). Sometimes, the hardest shoes to walk in are your own. But don’t despair, for there’s a level of wisdom and character-building maturity waiting on the other side of this discomfort. The Wayward Rehab online course will help inspire and awaken that courage in you.
- Discover, detect and remove self-deception. The challenge with deception is that it always presents itself as the solution, while it’s actually the problem. This is why no one is deceived as much as when they’re trying to deceive others. The Wayward Rehab online course will help remove the obstacles to self-honesty, and help you “see past” the mind games you’ve been playing with yourself (the beginning of true change).
- Take the steps to end guilt and embrace self-forgiveness. Unforgiveness is the making of an idol out of a mistake. And guilt actually reinforces mistakes rather than corrects them. Both are a danger to you. The Wayward Rehab online course will teach you the exact steps to end guilt, embrace self-forgiveness, and make personal amendments so you can live guilt-free.
- Correctly process mistakes. There’s a right way and a wrong way to handle mistakes. The wrong way keeps you stuck in the problem, and the right way leads you toward the solution. The Wayward Rehab online course will teach you the right way to handle mistakes, so you can begin the process of minimizing (and reversing) the negative side effects of those mistakes.
- Win back the love, trust and respect you lost. Self-respect comes from being true to who you are, and integrity comes from being true to others. Both are needed to win back the love, trust and respect of the people you’ve hurt. The Wayward Rehab online course will teach you some powerful strategies and insights to help make sure you’re able to do this in the shortest time and fewest steps possible.
- Delight your friends and silence your critics. A person’s character isn’t revealed in calm, but in crisis — and there’s a way to accept responsibility (without shame) for your mistakes. Sadly, most people don’t know how to do this. The good news is, that won’t be your story because the Wayward Rehab online course will reveal to you the secret of fearless responsibility.
That was the big picture. Now here’s the key question:
The question you have to answer is this: What’s worth it to you? To regain your honor and self-respect and to win back the love and trust your indiscretions have cost you? Is it worth 30 minutes of your day? Because if you think about it, the next 30 days are going to come and go whether you want them to or not. You can distract yourself with busy work and bury your head in the sand, wishing and hoping your problems will go away… OR, you can take the steps to make sure they DO go away.
I suggest you leave “wishing” to the kids and “hoping” to the saints.
Don’t let another month go by lost in the dark. Let my Wayward Rehab online course provide you with a daily action plan that can move you forward. And if that’s not enough to convince you, here are 10 more reasons to sign up:
For the satisfaction of making good. When you make a choice that hurts and disappoints the ones you love, saying “I’m sorry” is only the 1st step. There are many others that should (and must) follow in order to reverse the damage you’ve caused. In Wayward Rehab, you’ll learn some of my best strategies for handling the backlash so that you don’t have to make excuses; you’ll be able to make good.
Because you can only go so far on BS. This is one of those situations you can’t talk your way out of. What you need is the ability to take specific “right action” steps to demonstrate true courage and sincerity. This program gives you exactly that and more — because when it comes right down to it, right actions ARE the best apologies for wrong ones.
To learn how to protect your reputation and repair self-respect. There are certain things you can do to turn any adversity into an advantage. The bad news is that most people haven’t got a clue to do that. My Wayward Rehab online course is one of the few publicly-taught programs where you can find this type of specific help. I’ll teach you many of the secrets of crises management and damage control practices from corporate America and from the small select number of celebrities and politicians who have walked this road and survived.
Because you’re tired of walking on eggshells. Very few people can handle the discomfort of being in the hot seat, so in an attempt to escape, they inadvertently add more fuel to the fire and end up being there a lot longer than they should. My Wayward Rehab online course can change all that. Because not only will you learn how to minimize the time in the hot seat, you’ll also learn how to get out of the dog house… with your self-esteem intact.
To learn how to save your marriage and safeguard your family. Probably the most painful part of infidelity is that there are no winners — only survivors. And if you want your marriage and family to survive intact, then you’re going to have to take some powerful steps to safeguard their future. My Wayward Rehab online course is one more step in that right direction. Not only will you learn some of my most powerful advice to aid your personal recovery, but I’ll be teaching you some important skills to help make this a relationship breakthrough, instead of a relationship dead-end.
For the wayward “specific” advice you can’t find anywhere else. Although no one-size-fits-all recovery advice exists, there are things you can do to improve your situation and things you can do to make it worse. Knowing the difference requires specific knowledge and expertise. And that’s what my Wayward Rehab online course can give you. Not only will I share with you my best practices, tips, and advice, but I’ll also steer you away from certain things to avoid (chances are, you’re currently doing at least two of them right now).
For my powerful damage control techniques. It’s not our mistakes that ruin us, but our way of handling them. For those who know how, mistakes aren’t limits, but launching pads to a brighter future. My Wayward Rehab online course is one of the few places where you can learn key damage control techniques to deal with THIS situation.
To learn how to avoid future temptation and prevent trouble. Avoiding temptation is one of the hardest life lessons to learn because it gives you the test first, and the lesson after. Sadly, very few people have ever been taught how to handle extramarital temptations, and so can be easily lured, seduced and manipulated. This doesn’t have to be your story. The Wayward Rehab online course will teach you the skills to easily disarm extramarital temptation, as well as learn emotional and impulse control techniques, so that you’re never again vulnerable to seduction, manipulation or deceit.
And what I consider to be the primary reason:
The privacy of learning online. Probably the biggest challenge that you’re facing right now is your pride. It stops you from asking for help. It stops you from demonstrating real sincerity. It stops you from “going all in”. It stops you from saying “I’m sorry”. It stops you — and it’s what stops most of us from “laying it on the line and doing whatever it takes” to reverse the damaged situation. And it’s to protect our pride that many of us refuse to admit our mistake and resist owning up to the negative impact of our actions. But pride isn’t a real feeling — it’s a cover. It’s a defense against a far more painful emotion: shame.
I believe that infidelity is a call for correction, not punishment. And I believe that “insights” — not humiliation — are what leads to correction.
Therefore, I’ve designed the Wayward Rehab online course to be 100% online, private and confidential, so you have a learning environment wherein you can be comfortable.
This means… you never have to leave the privacy of your own home in order to gain access to world-class help with your personal situation. And it means you won’t have to face any more awkward moments, embarrassing questions or ambush situations in order to learn the things you need to learn to correct this problem. And if that makes sense to you, then the Wayward Rehab online course might be exactly the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Let's put it all together.
My Wayward Rehab online course is a 30-day journey that awakens the spirit of redemption and strengthens your ability to cope with the negative backlash of your indiscretion. Because as Muhammad Ali once said…
“It’s not that you have fallen that matters… only that you get up.”
I believe this course is the hand up to help you step up — so that you can stand in the storms you’ve created, rather than shrink. So that you become more in your weakest hour, rather than less. So that you are the hero in the eyes of your children and not the villain. So you can “redefine” the meaning of this mistake so that it moves you forward, rather than holds you back. And if you think about it, you can’t change the past, but what you can do is change how the past affects the future. And if you want to do that, you’ve got to begin today.
The Instructor's Role
As the Wayward Rehab online course instructor, it’s my job to awaken new possibilities within you. It’s my job to strengthen your will and motivation to correct, overcome and learn from your mistakes. And it’s my job to teach you how to transform your story from one of dishonor, to one of redemption.
I promise to show up and do my job 100%.
However, it’s the actions you take that will determine your results. Like your GPS, I can only point the way; it’s up to you to follow the directions.
To discover for yourself…
Click over to the Wayward Rehab information page and see if my teaching style inspires you. Find out if the video lessons are as entertaining and insightful as others have said, and notice for yourself if the daily exercises make a difference in your world the way they’re designed to do.
There’s a better way to handle this situation, and it’s different than the way you’ve been handling it. So maybe, just maybe… now is the time to try another way?