Terms And Conditions Of Use
In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms shall have the following meaning. “Marriage Wellness” means Marriage Wellness Institute. “Contract” refers to this document. “Client” means the person, firm or company, instructing Marriage Wellness Services. “Services” means the services to be provided by Marriage Wellness. “Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions including invoices, specifications or quotes hereto. Any agreement between Marriage Wellness and the client for the provision of services shall be entered into on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and any special instructions on invoices, specifications or quotes.
Marriage Wellness is not liable for the work of the professional Relationship/Life Coaches used to carry out the service. Individual Relationship/Life Coaches shall be personally insured for any liability involved.
Marriage Wellness Coaching Approach and Integrity
- A Marriage Wellness coach will conduct all dealings with absolute dignity, respect, honesty, confidentiality, and as an equal. They will always conduct themselves with integrity, responsibility and accountability.
- Marriage Wellness will be committed to both the spirit and the letter of agreements made with the client and will always ask in advance for written permission from a client before releasing their name as a referee. All commercial agreements will be honest and fair for all parties concerned.
- Marriage Wellness coaches may recommend the services of other institutions or professionals if appropriate to a client’s outcomes. These services are offered without liability, obligation or redress to Marriage Wellness or the Marriage Wellness coach.
- Marriage Wellness coaches will take it as their responsibility to withdraw from a coaching session if circumstances render them “unfit” to offer the highest standards of care to the client, e.g. during periods of ill health. In such circumstances, as much notice as possible will be given to the client and the session re-scheduled for as soon as is appropriate.
- All information shared will be treated within the outline and principles of the data protection act and any other current or future act of parliament, affecting an individual’s or company’s data and information, including the recording of such.
- Coaching and therapy: Coaching focuses on the solution and future rather than the problem and past. Should a Marriage Wellness coach believe that a client would find therapy of greater benefit than coaching, then this will be explained and the coaching relationship postponed or terminated.
- The services to be provided by the coach are coaching or telecoaching, as designed jointly with the client. Coaching, which is not advice, therapy or counseling, may address specific personal projects, business successes or general conditions in the client’s Relationship/Life or profession. Other coaching services include value and belief clarification, brainstorming, identifying plans of action, examining modes of operating in Relationship/Life, asking clarifying questions and making empowering requests.
- A Marriage Wellness coach will have full faith in a client’s ability, with high expectations, wanting the very best for the client. The client will see with the coaching provided that the one obstacle that holds them back is themselves. The coach’s job is to then help the client to move beyond the doubts and fears that hold them back, leaving the client free to achieve their dreams.
- The Marriage Wellness coach will challenge any self-deceptions that hinder a client’s progress towards their ultimate outcomes and give a client all the assistance, help, support, encouragement and guidance in fulfilling their outcomes or objectives agreed with the coach.
- Marriage Wellness coaches will work with an indirect approach to Relationship/Life coaching. This means that the client can count on the coach to be honest and straightforward in asking questions and making requests which they believe will move the client forward, but a RS coach will not judge a client for their values, beliefs, Relationship/Life situation or aims and goals in Relationship/Life.
Client and Coach Commitment
- The client understands that the power of the coaching relationship can only be granted by the client — and the client agrees to do just that. If the client believes the coaching is not working as desired, the client will communicate and take action to return the power to the coaching relationship.
- The coaching adventure will take courage and commitment, and in return, the coach will be 100% committed. The client’s Relationship/Life may change in a way that will take their breath away. The client agrees to be Relationship-determined and committed.
- A Marriage Wellness coach will believe in a client totally, demonstrated by taking their desires seriously. The coach will encourage clients to show faith in themselves and to feed the self-belief of clients enabling them to grow and flourish and maximize confidence.
- A Marriage Wellness coach will define with the client a plan of action for achieving their goals and desires and will keep them on track towards them.
- Client and coach agree to attend telephone or coaching meetings at the agreed time. They agree to always be prepared for the call/meeting, checking what has been achieved against agreed tasks, listing outstanding actions and noting any explanation for not completing them and suggesting future action where this is the case.
- Marriage Wellness clients will always be honest and upfront about where their Relationship/Life and/or relationship has been and is now.
- Clients agree that their Marriage Wellness coach can challenge them if they are deceiving themselves or on any areas the Marriage Wellness coach sees it appropriate to do so.
- Clients agree to be willing and enthusiastic about trying new methods that the coach may suggest from time to time and be willing to accept and willingly work on direct and honest feedback received.
- Clients must be prepared to work on all areas of their lives, not just their relationship.
- Clients and coaches agree to send any forms back promptly and fully completed.
- Clients must be prepared to step outside of their comfort zones into an achievement zone with their coach’s support and be willing to suspend their disbelief when necessary.
- Change requires courage, self-awareness and action. In order to achieve change, one must be committed. A client who is not committed to getting the best Relationship/Life for themselves and comes to coaching for a magic pill to make it all better will not succeed and will not be accepted as a coaching client. Marriage Wellness and Marriage Wellness coaches reserve the right to terminate any coaching relationship should they judge that client commitment is insufficient for coaching to be a success.
- A Marriage Wellness Relationship/Life Coach will be available when they say they will be. They will be up to date with their client’s notes and values prior to each coaching session. They will go the extra mile to ensure that they illustrate their commitment to helping the client achieve their goals through channels such as email updates, newsletters and interesting snippets and articles relevant to the client’s coaching sessions.
- A Marriage Wellness coach is committed to a client’s success and to helping them create the Relationship/Life they want. The client holds the responsibility to make these changes happen.
- Marriage Wellness coaches will at all times respect the confidentiality of clients and will not divulge any information unless required to by law.
- Marriage Wellness coaches will treat all information discussed or written with confidentiality. They will not divulge any part thereof to any third party, according to the data protection act 1974/1998 amendments (excluding the police or a legal body).
- Confidentiality will be breached by a Marriage Wellness coach where criminal activities are suspected or stated by the client, including self-harm or harm to others. Where such a situation occurs, the coach reserves the right to terminate the coaching relationship.
- Marriage Wellness coaches are non-judgmental. They will receive client’s dreams, hopes and problems without ridicule and in complete confidence and will continue to do so after a coaching relationship ceases, even after a client’s death, unless otherwise required to do so by any act of law.
- The timing and frequency of coaching sessions will be agreed in advance between the Marriage Wellness coach and the client. Once dates are agreed, Marriage Wellness reserves the right to charge in full for sessions cancelled within 24 hours of when the coaching session was due.
- All clients are to be completed within the timings agreed at the beginning of the clients, between coach and client. Should clients be delayed at the fault of the client beyond those dates originally agreed, Marriage Wellness will automatically charge for the additional coaching sessions at the set and standard rate for the appropriate client.
- Where a client wishes to halt a client, it is at the discretion of the Managing Director of Marriage Wellness whether a suspension policy of 6 months will be applied to the individual client’s client.
- Business payment terms are strictly prior to induction and coaching for all clients. Ongoing coaching will be invoiced on a monthly basis, again in advance.
- For individual clients, payment is strictly in advance of each coaching session.
- Once agreed and commenced, should a client wish to halt their client, no refund policy will apply.
All Marriage Wellness Coaching will work within the outline if the values of The Marriage Wellness Network, these being: To Heal is to Make Happy. Forgiveness, Honesty, Intimacy, Openness, Mutual Respect, Boundaries, Spirit, Courage, Integrity, Commitment, Success, Freedom from Fear.
How do I contact GoAskSuzie.com?
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, you can contact us via this link.
You can send mail to the following postal address:
c/o Marriage Wellness Institute
17304 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75028
This Site may contain links to other Websites. GoAskSuzie.com nor Marriage Wellness is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites.
How can I modify my personal information?
This Site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided:
You can email our webmaster via our company contact us form.
How do I contact the website?
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, you may contact:
c/o Marriage Wellness Institute
17304 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75028