WELCOME TO MY MASTERCLASS ON
ABOUT THIS MASTERCLASS
Welcome to my masterclass on The Passionate Couple.
This masterclass is intended for committed couples whose relationship has been rocked by adversity, resulting in the decline of playfulness and passion. And it’s for those who want to learn how to become a passionate couple again.
And if that describes where you are today, then don’t despair. There’s a lot you can do to “passion up” your marriage and be a passionate couple.
So, what do I mean by a passionate couple? I describe a passionate couple… as a couple with a rock-solid friendship and a red-hot love life. Notice that both are needed because without passion, soul mates become roommates, and without a rock-solid connection…making love becomes mechanical (rather than meaningful). The question is: How do you create and sustain both in your marriage? The answer is revealed in this masterclass.
THIS MASTERCLASS IS PART OF:
10 online HD
Complete in Under 2.5 Hours
Audio Files Also Included
Suzie’s students give her masterclasses an average 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Read reviews here
You will both be introduced to my Passion Therapy approach to restoring passion to its rightful place in committed relationships. My Passion Therapy approach includes my collection of best practices, recipes and rituals that couples can use to passion up their marriage and relationships. The goal of Passion Therapy is to teach couples the skills that can help them to avoid the decline of passion as well as rekindle their passion over and over again, all the way up to forever. But perhaps the most important benefit of taking this class is finding out for yourselves what happens when a rock-solid friendship meets red hot sexual desire and true commitment, merge into one. (The answers are going to delight you.)Now I wonder if you noticed that our focus was not on erotic sex positions or techniques.
Please Note: You can either take this Returning to Love and Intimacy After Infidelity masterclass as a standalone class or as a part of my largest bundled collections… Marriage Rehab collection for couples.
HOW IT HELPS
I believe when passion and monogamy combine, you have a recipe for paradise. But when passion is absent or missing, paradise begins to feel like a prison. And what’s more?Having sex is not the same as having passion in your marriage.In fact, I’m willing to go out on a limb and also say, what makes a marriage vulnerable to infidelity is not being sex-starved as much as that marriage being passion starved. So, from my perspective, it’s not the lack of sex, but rather the decline of passionate connection between husband and wife that leaves the backdoor open to temptation.And this is why I strongly believe that every couple who plans to truly enjoy being together long term, needs to understand how to keep things fresh, new and exciting all the way up to forever. The challenge is, there’s no school of thought on how to do this… until now.
Before today, has anyone ever pulled you aside and shared with you exactly what it takes to prevent the decline of passion, and shared with you strategies you can use to relight the fire of desire so you can sustain a lifetime of passion and intimacy together? If you answered no, then you’re in for a treat because in this masterclass, we’re going to open up the doors, peek under the covers, and take an up close and personal look at the lives of those couples who do seem to defy the odds, who have managed to avoid the traps of mediocrity, and are able to relight the fire of desire between them over and over again. Who are these couples? I call them passionate couples.
And today, I’m going to share with you some of their best kept secrets. And I strongly believe that learning the rituals and techniques revealed in this masterclass could be the thing that reconnect the pieces of the puzzle that have been missing for you sexually and emotionally. Learning the rituals, habits and beliefs of passionate couples taught in this masterclass is going to be a real game changer for you.
Issues covered in this masterclass
- Who is the passionate couple and how you can you create this dynamically in your own relationship
- What to do if you and your partner have imbalance of power and you want to find more balance
- What committed couples can do to spice things up and keep things fresh (without resorting to affairs and other cheesy gimmicks)
- How to communicate sexual needs to your partner (without fearing rejection or censorship)
- How to rekindle the passion in the current relationship (so you don’t have to go outside of it)
- What to do if you seem to be able to inspire love but not sexual desire
- How to ask for and get the type of passion you want
- What to do when the past intrudes and dampens the fires of physical desires
- What to do when you find yourself in an awkward position of being “in love” but not wanting to “make love”
- How couples can escape the monogamy paradox: “being happily married but secretly bored”
- What you can do if guilt has been ruining your ability to fully connect with and enjoy sexual pleasure
- How to open up and talk about your wants, desires, and preferences
- The exact steps to keep the passion alive in your relationship
- How to maintain each other’s sexual interest and mystique (even if it’s been in decline)
- I’ll also be debunking a lot of the myths surrounding the passionate couple and demystifying a lot of the hype. But perhaps most importantly, I’ll be sharing with you two key comparison charts: the difference between the passionate man and the player; and the passionate wife and the prudish wife. (Just knowing the difference could make a huge impact on your love life.)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN
AT A GLANCE
Best of all
Because you will be receiving lifetime access to The Passionate Couple masterclass and learning center,
All you have to do is add to cart and checkout. And in less than 5 minutes, you will be in the class. You can take this masterclass with you anywhere you go. Should you ever forget something or want to go back and review… you can simply refer to your masterclass again… as often as you need to.
My Hope and Expectation for You
So, here’s my overall goal for you.
By the time you and your partner have completed this masterclass, not only will you both have deeper insights about what it will take to be a passionate couple, but you’ll also have a better understanding of how to speak each other’s foreplay language, so you’ll no longer have to guess, wish, hope or fantasize about the type of lovemaking you want… because you’ll have it.
Do you agree that goal is worth attaining? I truly believe it is. And yet, it’s also important to remember that nothing changes until you make changes. And sometimes, those changes mean stepping out of your comfort zone.
Am I suggesting that some of the rituals taught in this masterclass might take you outside of your comfort zone? Yes, that is what I am saying.And yet, keep in mind that passion (like growth) happens outside of your comfort zone.
And so it’s with the growth of your marriage in mind why I fully expect to coach, coax and even nudge you and your partner towards rethinking how you show up in the bedroom and towards redefining what’s possible for you as lovers.
And if those goals and expectation align with your own, then I invite you to take the masterclass on being a passionate couple, and discover for yourself what is possible for you so that you have the right mindset, rituals, exercises and communication techniques to “passion up” your marriage, so you don’t need to reach beyond its boundaries to find passion.
I look forward to having you in class.
Coach & masterclass facilitator
I LOOK FORWARD TO
TO HAVING YOU IN CLASS
* MY All-ACCESS Pass GIVES YOU ACCESS ALL MY 22 MASTERCLASSES fOR ONE LOW PRICE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE
ALL ACCESS PASS?
- Unlimited access to All of Suzie’s masterclass
- Includes access to all audios, videos, workbooks and meditation library
- Cost is $299 for Lifetime Access
WHAT FORMAT ARE
ALL OF SUZIE’S CLASSES ARE VIDEO BASED AND ARE 100% ONLINE.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT
WHAT SHOWS UP ON MY
CREDIT CARD STATEMENT?
Suzie understands how sensitive this topic is. Your trust and your privacy is our highest priority. (It really is.)
1. Any and all charges on your credit card will simply reflect the initials MWI.
2. There is absolutely no reference to this website or Suzie.
3. You can also use your PayPal account to make your payment.
If you’re still concerned… I have heard of some students who purchased a debit card. These are just a few of the ways, we are protecting your privacy and identity.
IS THERE A MONEY-BACK
Yes! We know you will love your classes and find them to be very helpful during your time of need.
However, If after completing the first class, you are unsatisfied for any reason, then please let us know and we’ll do everything we can to make things right, up to and including giving you a full refund.
I have never taken an
online class before – what if
I am having trouble?
It’s so important to us for you to have a seamless learning and healing experience. It might just be a technical glitch. If you log out and then log back in, that might resolve your issue.
But if that doesn’t work… Then please reach out to us immediately. We will check your account from our side and see what’s going on. But rest assured, we will get you back up and running ASAP.
You can contact us via Live Chat by clicking on the little orange circle in the lower right hand corner of any page on the site. If we are offline, we will get your message and respond the next business day (or sooner).
And we answer the phone. So if you want to call us, that’s fine too. Our support number is 214-224-0460.