WELCOME TO MY MASTERCLASS ON
How to Inspire Your Partner’s Forgiveness
ONLINE HD VIDEO MASTERCLASS
Lifetime Access Just $59
As low as $17.95 each
ABOUT THIS MASTERCLASS
Welcome to my masterclass on How to Inspire Your Partner’s Forgiveness.
This masterclass is intended to help the unfaithful partner who has found themselves in the awkward position of having to ask the person they’ve hurt to forgive them for the pain their indiscretions have caused. If that describes you, don’t despair. There’s a lot you can do to inspire forgiveness for your mistakes… and yet they are different than what you’ve been trying so far.
A lot of those things are revealed in this masterclass. You get my very best forgiveness-inspiring words, action-steps and mind-sets proven to work over and over again with my private coaching clients.
You get a crash course how to become a more effective forgiveness coach for your partner. You’ll learn how to communicate to cultivate compassion, how to listen to foster empathy, and how to disarm negative emotions, so you turn mistrust into trust and unwillingness to forgive into willingness to forgive.
THIS MASTERCLASS IS PART OF:
10 online HD
reduces your recovery time
Audio Files Also Included
Suzie’s students give her masterclasses an average 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Read reviews here
Side note: This masterclass is not about learning how to manipulate or control your partner. Instead, it’s about learning how to communicate in ways that reawaken the love, hope and compassion that already exist within them, which makes forgiving you a choice they make for themselves.
Please Note: You can either take this Repairing Trust masterclass as a standalone class or as a part of one of my larger bundled collections… Wayward Rehab for wayward partners or Marriage Rehab collection for couples.
HOW IT HELPS
Here’s the thing. The words “I love you”, “I forgive you” can be three of the most difficult words to inspire from someone else. And that’s not all those two have in common. Here’s what I mean. Just like love, forgiveness cannot be earned, bought, bargained or forced. It can only be inspired. And this is why so many wayward partners wind up falling short when when seeking to inspire their partner’s forgiveness. Why? Because they mistakenly assume that it’s simply a matter of begging or bargaining. They fail to recognize that forgiveness itself is not the actual goal, but rather, it’s the byproduct of something most important.
Here’s how I approach forgiveness with my private clients. When I coach betrayed partners, my primary function is not to try and create forgiveness (that’s impossible). It’s to help them find and remove all of their blocks, barriers and obstacles to forgiveness. This in turn makes their choice to forgive feel more natural and safe for them to do. And since I’m not there to do that for your partner, I created this masterclass to coach you on how you can become an effective forgiveness coach to them.
I’m going to take you by the hand and coach you, so you can become your partner’s forgiveness coach. I’m going to show you how to help them deal with their own blocks to forgiving and how to find the hidden obstacles and uncover the real culprits, so they can overcome all of obstacles standing in their way to forgiveness. I won’t be teaching you all of this as a favor to you but because it’s actually in their own best interest for me to do so.
Issues covered in this masterclass
- How to inspire true forgiveness from the one you’ve hurt
- What to do if you secretly feel like you don’t deserve forgiveness (although you really want it)
- Which right actions are the best apologies for any past wrong actions
- The differences between “true forgiveness” and “false forgiveness” (it’s important to understand this so you can help your partner tell the differences too)
- How to think like a coach, talk like a counselor, and listen like a priest (quite possibly the 3 most important skills you need to know right now)
- How to communicate in a way that creates meaningful change in the mind of your partner
- The difference between saying “I’m sorry” vs giving a heartfelt apology
- How to overcome the barriers of bitterness, mistrust and hostility
- Which actions can help wayward spouse inspire his or her partner’s forgiveness?
- What to do if lately, it seems like everything you say or do is being perceived in the wrong way
- What function you should play in their forgiveness process
- I’m going to share with you 12 common objections to forgiving you’re likely to encounter, along with the exact words to use in order to help you handle each one. (You will find that learning how to handle their objections will be worth the price of the entire class.)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN
AT A GLANCE
Best of all
Because you will be receiving lifetime access to my How to Inspire Your Partner’s Forgiveness masterclass and learning center,all you have to do is add to cart and checkout. And in less than 5 minutes, you will be in the class. You can take this masterclass with you anywhere you go. Should you ever forget something or want to go back and review… you can simply refer to your masterclass again… as often as you need to.
My Hope and Expectation for You
So, here’s my goal for you.
By the time you’ve completed this masterclass, you’ll know exactly what you need to know in order to inspire your partner’s forgiveness. You’ll know where the real problems are and where the real obstacles are hidden. But perhaps more importantly, I’m going to share with you some of my exact wording and phrasing that I use with my private clients, so you can learn how to become a more effective coach for your own partner.
And, what’s more…
I fully expect to be able to coach you towards sharpening your communication skills so you think like a coach, listen like a priest, and communicate like a counselor, all of which stack the odds in favor of you being able to take your relationship from a state of unforgiveness to a state of forgiveness sooner rather than later.
And if my hopes and expectations for you align with your own, then I invite you to take the masterclass and discover for yourself what is possible for you when you have the right skills to coach and communicate to inspire forgiveness from the ones you’ve hurt.
I look forward to having you in class.
Coach & masterclass facilitator
I LOOK FORWARD TO
TO HAVING YOU IN CLASS
Lifetime Access Just $59
— or —
As low as $17.95 each
* My All-Access Pass gives you Lifetime Access to my entire coaching library, including 22 Masterclasses, 4 Workbooks, All Audios & Videos + 10 Bonus Quiet 10 Meditations for one incredibly low price.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE
ALL ACCESS PASS?
Purchasing the all access gives you access to all of Suzie’s Masterclasses for one small fee
- Unlimited access to All of Suzie’s masterclass
- Includes access to all audios, videos, workbooks and meditation library
Side Note: You can also purchase any individual class. However, over 90% of Suzie’s students wind up getting the all-access pass.
WHAT FORMAT ARE
ALL OF SUZIE’S CLASSES ARE VIDEO BASED AND ARE 100% ONLINE.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT
WHAT SHOWS UP ON MY
CREDIT CARD STATEMENT?
Suzie understands how sensitive this topic is. Your trust and your privacy is our highest priority. (It really is.)
1. Any and all charges on your credit card will simply reflect the initials MWI.
2. There is absolutely no reference to this website or Suzie.
3. You can also use your PayPal account to make your payment.
If you’re still concerned… I have heard of some students who purchased a debit card. These are just a few of the ways, we are protecting your privacy and identity.
IS THERE A MONEY-BACK
Yes! We know you will love your classes and find them to be very helpful during your time of need.
However, If after completing the first class, you are unsatisfied for any reason, then please let us know and we’ll do everything we can to make things right, up to and including giving you a full refund.
I have never taken an
online class before – what if
I am having trouble?
It’s so important to us for you to have a seamless learning and healing experience. It might just be a technical glitch. If you log out and then log back in, that might resolve your issue.
But if that doesn’t work… Then please reach out to us immediately. We will check your account from our side and see what’s going on. But rest assured, we will get you back up and running ASAP.
You can contact us via Live Chat by clicking on the little orange circle in the lower right hand corner of any page on the site. If we are offline, we will get your message and respond the next business day (or sooner).
And we answer the phone. So if you want to call us, that’s fine too. Our support number is 214-224-0460.
Lifetime Access Just $59
— or —