WELCOME TO MY MASTERCLASS ON
ABOUT THIS MASTERCLASS
Welcome to my masterclass on How to Infidelity Proof Your Marriage.
And while I do highly recommend that you take this class together as a couple, I am fully aware that many of my students will go through this class by themselves. And if that’s the case for you, then don’t worry because there’s a lot you can do independently to affair-proof your relationship. And many of my very best secrets, tips and techniques will be revealed in this class.
You are going to learn how to infidelity-proof your marriage using my unique 6-step strategy. These steps all stack together like building blocks that you can use to help redirect the future of your marriage out of the high-risk category. This means by completing this masterclass, you will have given your marriage a powerful vaccination against all future forms of infidelity and extramarital indiscretions. But you don’t have just take my word for it. You can register for the class and find out firsthand what’s possible for you and your relationship.
THIS MASTERCLASS IS PART OF:
9 online HD
Complete in Under 2.5 Hours
Audio Files Also Included
Suzie’s students give her masterclasses an average 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Read reviews here
HOW IT HELPS
There are two approaches people take when it comes to love and relationships. One way is to take what I call the happiness by default approach. This is when people don’t really participate, take more passive role and leave the fate of their relationship success up to dumb luck, chance, or fate.
The other way is what I refer to as the happiness by design approach. This is where couples fully participate and actually play an active role in designing, guiding, and protecting their relationship destiny.
The Bad News
The bad news is that the road to infidelity is littered with people who are in good marriages. Why? Because many have been unconsciously taking the happiness by default approach, believing that true love requires no effort or skill to sustain its magic. And yet as romantic as that might sound, it’s simply not the way things work in real life. You see, while true love is like the sun (it seems like it will burn forever), monogamy is more like a campfire. It requires constant tending, or else it eventually goes out.
I don’t believe that soulmates are made in heaven. I believe they are made right here on earth. And I don’t believe that happiness happens by default. I believe happiness happens by design. And I don’t believe relationship success is a matter of dumb luck, but rather it’s a matter of attention, intention, practice and skill.
Therefore, when it comes to teaching couples how to affair-proof their marriage, I take a 4-part educational approach for recognition, prevention, and alignment. Why? Because not only is educating ourselves the best predictor of relationship success, it’s also the most effective immunization against relationship failure.
Not only will taking this class educate you on the warning signs, the high risk zones, and the hidden relationship cancers that lead to infidelity, but I will also teach you my simple and easy to implement (but highly effective) techniques to help you take your marriage out of the “high-risk” category so that your chances of being blindsided by this devastating experience drops significantly. In other words, after taking this class, your relationship destiny will no longer be a matter of “chance” but the result of mindful intention.
Issues covered in this masterclass
- The answer to the most frustrating question in the aftermath of infidelity: “Why didn’t I see it coming?”
- Why a good marriage is just as likely to be rocked by infidelity as an unhappy one.
- What are the signs and clues that your marriage is on a collision course with infidelity?
- Why so many people get blind sided by this experience and what you can be doing to dramatically reduce your future chances of that ever happening to you guys.
- Why indiscretions follow a certain timeline and what you can do to disrupt that timeline.
- The #1 cause of infidelity and how to overcome it before it overcomes you.
- Why infidelity-proofing makes more sense than affair recovery.
- The early warning signs you may be on a collision course with infidelity (knowing these can be enough to change the odds of it ever happening to you).
- Which unmet needs can spell the ‘kiss of death’ for any monogamous relationship.
- Why when it comes to sexual emotions, we’re not in nearly as much control as we’d like to think.
- When does flirting or suggestive behavior cross the line?
- What you should do if you feel like you or your partner is being drawn into sexual temptation or a seduction.
- I will be teaching you my recipe for creating and sustaining a lifetime of passionate monogamy. (This is your chance to finally get the inside track and discover exactly what it takes to inspire love, trust, passion and loyalty with one partner for a lifetime.)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN
AT A GLANCE
Best of all
Because you will be receiving lifetime access to How to Infidelity-Proof Your Marriage masterclass and learning center,
all you have to do is add to cart and checkout. And in less than 5 minutes, you will be in the class. You can take this masterclass with you anywhere you go. Should you ever forget something or want to go back and review… you can simply refer to your masterclass again… as often as you need to.
My Hope and Expectation for You
So, here’s my goal for you.
By the time you’ve completed my How to Infidelity-Proof Your Marriage masterclass, not only will you have the skills, strategies, and techniques needed to fully infidelity-proof your marriage, but you’ll also be given a crash course on exactly what it will take to inspire a lifetime of love, trust, and loyalty from (and for) each other.
And I fully expect to be able to coach you towards becoming so proactive in designing your relationship happiness, that you’ll never need to take a class like this again.
And if these goals and expectations align with your own, then I invite you to take the masterclass and discover for yourself what is possible for you when you have right education, inspiration and techniques needed to attain and sustain a lifetime of passionate monogamy with one partner.
I look forward to having you in class.
Coach & masterclass facilitator
I LOOK FORWARD TO
TO HAVING YOU IN CLASS
* MY All-ACCESS Pass GIVES YOU ACCESS ALL MY 22 MASTERCLASSES fOR ONE LOW PRICE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE
ALL ACCESS PASS?
- Unlimited access to All of Suzie’s masterclass
- Includes access to all audios, videos, workbooks and meditation library
- Cost is $299 for Lifetime Access
WHAT FORMAT ARE
ALL OF SUZIE’S CLASSES ARE VIDEO BASED AND ARE 100% ONLINE.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT
WHAT SHOWS UP ON MY
CREDIT CARD STATEMENT?
Suzie understands how sensitive this topic is. Your trust and your privacy is our highest priority. (It really is.)
1. Any and all charges on your credit card will simply reflect the initials MWI.
2. There is absolutely no reference to this website or Suzie.
3. You can also use your PayPal account to make your payment.
If you’re still concerned… I have heard of some students who purchased a debit card. These are just a few of the ways, we are protecting your privacy and identity.
IS THERE A MONEY-BACK
Yes! We know you will love your classes and find them to be very helpful during your time of need.
However, If after completing the first class, you are unsatisfied for any reason, then please let us know and we’ll do everything we can to make things right, up to and including giving you a full refund.
I have never taken an
online class before – what if
I am having trouble?
It’s so important to us for you to have a seamless learning and healing experience. It might just be a technical glitch. If you log out and then log back in, that might resolve your issue.
But if that doesn’t work… Then please reach out to us immediately. We will check your account from our side and see what’s going on. But rest assured, we will get you back up and running ASAP.
You can contact us via Live Chat by clicking on the little orange circle in the lower right hand corner of any page on the site. If we are offline, we will get your message and respond the next business day (or sooner).
And we answer the phone. So if you want to call us, that’s fine too. Our support number is 214-224-0460.