WELCOME TO MY MASTERCLASS ON
ABOUT THIS MASTERCLASS
Welcome to my masterclass on Healing Anger Brought on by Betrayal.
This class is for the betrayed partner who is struggling to deal with the anger, outrage, hostility and resentment brought on by the discovery of a partner’s betrayal. If that’s you, then keep reading and I promise to do all I can to give you some helpful insights and leave you better than I found you.
That’s a Great question. Ask yourself:
THIS MASTERCLASS IS PART OF:
11 online HD
Complete in Under 2.5 Hours
Quiet 10 guided meditation
Suzie’s students give her masterclasses an average 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Read reviews here
Since making the discovery...
• Has there been an ugly churning, burning, seething type of emotion that seems to have taken up residence in the pit of your stomach?
• Have many of your secret thoughts been revolving around fantasies of revenge and making the other woman/man suffer for what they did?
• When you think about them having flirting, have sex, having fun and doing certain things together…. does it make you feel incensed?
• Has it felt like you aren’t being heard (or taken seriously) without having to raise your voice, start yelling or getting angry?
• Do you find yourself secretly fantasizing about having your own affair and thinking about the kind of pain and suffering it would cause your spouse?
• Do sometimes think you have to keep getting angry just to remind them that you haven’t forgotten what they did?
• Have you found yourself getting angry much quicker and staying angry longer than you used to?
• Have you been suffering from unexplained tiredness, loss of motivation, fatigue, heaviness, or lack of energy?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, then the probability of this specific masterclass being helpful for you is high.
Please Note: You can either take this Healing the Anger Brought on by Betrayal masterclass as a standalone class or as a part of one of my larger bundled collections… Betrayed Recovery collection or my Marriage Rehab collection for couples.
HOW IT HELPS
Anger works a lot like a match. Imagine striking a match and watching the fire instantly flaring up. Now ask yourself: What if that fire has nothing to consume, no oxygen, no wood or paper to keep it going? It would naturally fade out and die wouldn’t it? A betrayed partner’s anger during the initial stages of affair recovery process works a lot like that. Think of the discovery of infidelity the event that strikes the match and flares up the flames of rage and anger. After a time, as long as anger finds nothing to keep fueling it, the anger naturally fades out.
For some, instead of their anger burning out, it takes on a life of its own. And instead of anger naturally fading away, they find that it lingers, it smolders, and it has a way of rekindling itself at the drop of a hat. And instead of their anger passing through the anger stage, they find themselves stuck in it. What should have been a speed bump on the road to recovery, becomes a real stumbling block.
These are the people that this masterclass on healing anger will be most helpful for. Because by the time you’ve completed the class, not only will you be more educated about the things that are feeding and fueling your anger, but you will also be given key strategies needed to remove those things, thereby, causing the anger to naturally dissolve, freeing you to the next stage of your recovery.
Issues covered in this masterclass
- How to correctly process anger after betrayal (without having to express, suppress or repress it)
- Is my anger normal? (how to evaluate your anger)
- The upside of anger (and how to use it constructively)
- What triggers anger and what you can do to neutralize those triggers
- How to heal hostile communications
- Why there’s no such thing as “helpless anger”
- How to get your emotional needs met without getting angry
- How to deal with passive, buried or unresolved anger
- How to repurpose anger to become a catalysis for positive changes in a marriage
- How to become aware of the thin line between wanting revenge and seeking justice
- What you can do to correct the imbalance of power and inspire real change, rather than just temporary compliance
- This masterclass gives you the insights, wisdom, inspiration and encouragement you need to overcome the obstacles that have kept you stuck in anger stage. By the time you complete the class, you’ll know why healing anger isn’t only possible for you… but it’s actually going to be impossible for you to miss.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN
AT A GLANCE
Best of all
This masterclass comes with my Quiet 10 guided mediation made specifically for this class.
This is a 10-minute guided meditation & review of your class and is considered by many of my students to be the most important part of their survival process. I invite you to listen to it as many times as you like (anytime you are sure you won’t be distracted). Because, not only will you be guided into a multi-sensory state of relaxation, but this meditation also reviews and reinforces the most important insights you just learned in your class and takes your survival wisdom even deeper… so it sticks. (Note: You’re going to be completely stunned by the sense of relaxation and release you will experience every time you listen to the Quiet 10). I suggest that you use headphones and listen often.
My Hope and Expectation for You
Here’s my hope and expectation for you. By the time you’ve completed the class, not only will you be educated about what things might be feeding or fueling the anger… but you’ll also have the power to release them and remove them so that anger naturally heals itself. And I fully expect that once you are able to remove whatever is fueling the anger, that anger will naturally dissipate, allowing you to safely move into the next phase of your recovery. And if my hope and expectations align with your own, then I invite you to start this masterclass today and discover for yourself what’s possible for you… once you’ve learned how to correctly process the anger brought on by your betrayal.
I look forward to having you in class.
Coach & masterclass facilitator
I LOOK FORWARD TO
TO HAVING YOU IN CLASS
* MY All-ACCESS Pass GIVES YOU ACCESS ALL MY 22 MASTERCLASSES fOR ONE LOW PRICE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE
ALL ACCESS PASS?
- Unlimited access to All of Suzie’s masterclass
- Includes access to all audios, videos, workbooks and meditation library
- Cost is $299 for Lifetime Access
WHAT FORMAT ARE
ALL OF SUZIE’S CLASSES ARE VIDEO BASED AND ARE 100% ONLINE.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT
WHAT SHOWS UP ON MY
CREDIT CARD STATEMENT?
Suzie understands how sensitive this topic is. Your trust and your privacy is our highest priority. (It really is.)
1. Any and all charges on your credit card will simply reflect the initials MWI.
2. There is absolutely no reference to this website or Suzie.
3. You can also use your PayPal account to make your payment.
If you’re still concerned… I have heard of some students who purchased a debit card. These are just a few of the ways, we are protecting your privacy and identity.
IS THERE A MONEY-BACK
Yes! We know you will love your classes and find them to be very helpful during your time of need.
However, If after completing the first class, you are unsatisfied for any reason, then please let us know and we’ll do everything we can to make things right, up to and including giving you a full refund.
I have never taken an
online class before – what if
I am having trouble?
It’s so important to us for you to have a seamless learning and healing experience. It might just be a technical glitch. If you log out and then log back in, that might resolve your issue.
But if that doesn’t work… Then please reach out to us immediately. We will check your account from our side and see what’s going on. But rest assured, we will get you back up and running ASAP.
You can contact us via Live Chat by clicking on the little orange circle in the lower right hand corner of any page on the site. If we are offline, we will get your message and respond the next business day (or sooner).
And we answer the phone. So if you want to call us, that’s fine too. Our support number is 214-224-0460.