WELCOME TO MY MASTERCLASS ON
ABOUT THIS MASTERCLASS
Welcome to my masterclass on How to Gracefully Exit an Extramarital Affair .
This class is intended for anyone who’s found themselves in the uncomfortable position of having to end an extramarital affair they never should have begun in the first place.
I am going to teach you the right words and the right ways to gracefully exit any affair. This class is one-part exit strategy, one-part disaster preparedness, and one-part empowerment coaching. It’s been engineered to do one thing: Prepare you to exit the affair more gracefully (rather than more painfully).
THIS MASTERCLASS IS PART OF:
12 online HD
Complete in Under 2.5 Hours
Quiet 10 guided
Suzie’s students give her masterclasses an average 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Read reviews here
WHO IT HELPS
Regardless of how long or short the affair has been going on, there’s a better way for you to exit gracefully and permanently. The challenge? Most people don’t know about this better way or how to accomplish it. So most people will (inadvertently) make exiting the affair a much more painful process than it has to be. However, since you are here today, that’s doesn’t have to become your story.
• You want to end it, but you are afraid of the backlash.
• You’re ready to end it, but you don’t want to end up looking like a bad person.
• The affair has been busted (or is about to be busted) and so you need to end it right now.
• You want to end it in the most gracious (and kind) way possible.
• You know you should’ve already ended it before now, but you just haven’t (knowing / doing gap).
• You’ve already tried to end it, but somehow you ended up back in it (maybe even more than once).
• You’re still trying to find the will, motivation, and courage to end it.
• You’ve been hesitating and dragging your feet because you don’t want to hurt the other person.
• You’ve known for a while, that deep in your heart you’ve been ready to be done with this, and yet some kind of fear has kept you from doing what needs to be done.
And if any of those rings a bell for you, then taking this masterclass could be exactly what you need right now.
I believe affairs end in one of two ways: gracefully or painfully. And which way your affair will end comes down to the absence or presence of the following four things: (1) proper preparation,(2) the right frame of mind, (3) using the right communications, and (4) adequate situational awareness to minimize mistakes and manage fears.
Good news! Graceful Exits is a masterclass in all four of the above.
Not only is Graceful Exits a masterclass in all of these four things you need to exit gracefully, but it’s also a coaching session that prepares you mentally and emotionally to exit any affair. It will help you identify and remove many of the hidden obstacles, fear and excuses that have been draining your motivation to exit, and it will help shift you into a place of courage so you can truly exit the affair and permanently close the door behind you.
Issues covered in this masterclass
- What a good exit strategy needs to look and feel like
- The important differences between having a graceful exit and a painful one
- How to safely exit an affair when its someone you work with(and how to handle those awkward moments afterwards)
- How to handle the emotional heartache that comes at the end of the affair
- Why making the decision to exit the affair is the (hardest)easy decision you’ll ever need to make
- How to handle yourself when you’re married and they’re single
- How to deal with any objections they might have to ending the affair
- How to avoid future backlash or affair partner revenge (it’s a real thing that has haunted many of previous affair partners – often resulting in lawsuits, blackmail, criminal investigations and even arrests)
- How to design, implement and enforce a permanent DNC (do not contact)
- How to better understand what has caused your affair to keep going even when you’ve known it should’ve already ended
- Why the only true happy ending extramarital affairs is when they’re finally over
- The important differences between a true exit vs a mind game
- I’m going to be clearing up a lot of confusion about what is nice and what is cruel. Plus, I’ll walk you through my exact atonement and self-healing process, so you can accept forgiveness for your mistakes, clean up any unfinished business, and finally move on with your life.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN
AT A GLANCE
Best of all
Because you will be receiving lifetime access to my Graceful Exits masterclass learning center,
all you have to do is add to cart and checkout. And in less than 5 minutes, you will be in the class. You can take this masterclass with you anywhere you go. Should you forget something or want to review, you can simply refer to your masterclass again…as often as you need to.
My Hope and Expectation for You
So, here’s my goal for you.
By the time you have completed my Graceful Exits masterclass, you will have ever thing you need to successfully accomplish a safe and graceful exit from the affair. You’ll have a proven plan to help you safely navigate all of those end of the affair landmines and remove anything that’s been weakening your commitment to ending it for good, so you can finally move forward with your life.
And I fully expect to be able to prepare you so thoroughly to have a graceful exit, that you’ll no longer be scared because you will know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are prepared for whatever curve ball exiting the affair throws your way.
And if my goals and expectations align with your own, then I invite you to take this masterclass and discover for yourself what is possible for you when you have the right information and strategies needed to gracefully exit the affair.
I look forward to having you in class.
Coach & masterclass facilitator
I LOOK FORWARD TO
TO HAVING YOU IN CLASS
* MY All-ACCESS Pass GIVES YOU ACCESS ALL MY 22 MASTERCLASSES fOR ONE LOW PRICE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE
ALL ACCESS PASS?
- Unlimited access to All of Suzie’s masterclass
- Includes access to all audios, videos, workbooks and meditation library
- Cost is $299 for Lifetime Access
WHAT FORMAT ARE
ALL OF SUZIE’S CLASSES ARE VIDEO BASED AND ARE 100% ONLINE.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT
WHAT SHOWS UP ON MY
CREDIT CARD STATEMENT?
Suzie understands how sensitive this topic is. Your trust and your privacy is our highest priority. (It really is.)
1. Any and all charges on your credit card will simply reflect the initials MWI.
2. There is absolutely no reference to this website or Suzie.
3. You can also use your PayPal account to make your payment.
If you’re still concerned… I have heard of some students who purchased a debit card. These are just a few of the ways, we are protecting your privacy and identity.
IS THERE A MONEY-BACK
Yes! We know you will love your classes and find them to be very helpful during your time of need.
However, If after completing the first class, you are unsatisfied for any reason, then please let us know and we’ll do everything we can to make things right, up to and including giving you a full refund.
I have never taken an
online class before – what if
I am having trouble?
It’s so important to us for you to have a seamless learning and healing experience. It might just be a technical glitch. If you log out and then log back in, that might resolve your issue.
But if that doesn’t work… Then please reach out to us immediately. We will check your account from our side and see what’s going on. But rest assured, we will get you back up and running ASAP.
You can contact us via Live Chat by clicking on the little orange circle in the lower right hand corner of any page on the site. If we are offline, we will get your message and respond the next business day (or sooner).
And we answer the phone. So if you want to call us, that’s fine too. Our support number is 214-224-0460.