WELCOME TO MY MASTERCLASS ON
ABOUT THIS MASTERCLASS
Welcome to my masterclass on dealing with Extramarital Temptations. This masterclass is designed to help the following people:
It’s for anyone who’s currently struggling to resist temptation. It’s for anyone who has fallen into temptation in the past or who has trouble walking the line. And it’s for couples who want to enjoy the benefits of a monogamous relationship without having it sabotaged by the temptation to stray.
And if any of that describes where you are today, then don’t despair. This masterclass is going to give you the tools you need to neutralize the allure of extramarital temptations no matter how seductive they are.
You’re going to get a crash course on how extramarital temptations actually work. And let me give you a hint: They don’t work the way most people think they do. In fact, I will go out on a limb and say, a lot of what you’ve been taught to believe about sexual temptation is often wrong and typically misleading. That lack of awareness is what makes us susceptible. But after taking this masterclass, you won’t have to worry because I am going to separate the fact from the fiction. You’re going to learn who’s pulling your strings, what makes you susceptible, and how to self-diagnose your own vulnerability or your partner’s. Plus, you’re going to be given the education and preparation you need to successfully neutralize any extramarital temptations before it becomes an issue.
THIS MASTERCLASS IS PART OF:
12 online HD
Complete in Under 2.5 Hours
Audio Files Also Included
Suzie’s students give her masterclasses an average 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Read reviews here
Bottomline? Taking this masterclass is a perfect way to vaccinate yourself from any past, current, or future extramarital temptations.
Please Note: You can either take this Dealing with Temptation masterclass as a standalone class or as a part of one of my larger bundled collections… How to End the Affairfor affair partners, Wayward Rehab for wayward partners or my Marriage Rehab collection for couples.
HOW IT HELPS
The opportunity to cheat is always there. It’s not a matter of if you will feel sexual attraction towards someone else; it’s a matter of when. You’ll notice I said when, not if. And that’s no coincidence, because here’s the reality: None of us are hardwired for monogamy.So, when it comes to dealing with extramarital temptation, it’s not a matter of if you’re going to be tempted; it’s really just a matter of when and how often. And so, the question that begs to be answered is this: How do we neutralize the allure of an extramarital temptation? The answers are revealed in this masterclass.
I don’t tip toe around this issue; instead,I dive deeply into the messy stuff known as human nature and reveal some sobering insights about the allure of the forbidden.Some will fundamentally change the way you view extramarital temptations. In this class, I am also going educate you on how your own repressed desires can be used against you. And I will give you some quizzes to help you self-diagnose your own vulnerabilities so that if temptation strikes, you won’t be caught off guard by it.
I consider this class to be one-part diagnostic and one-part self-awareness coaching… all designed to do one thing: leave you more temptation-proofed than you were before you took it.
Issues covered in this masterclass
- How to detect the allure of an extramarital temptation (whether it’s happening to you or your partner)
- How to become more temptation-proofed… if you have struggled and fallen short in the past
- What to do if you are currently struggling with an attraction or desire for the forbidden
- Why infidelity is just as likely to happen in a good marriage as a poor one (gasp!)
- How to sabotage a small but vicious problem: the allure of the forbidden
- What do when your sexual emotions flare up, and you are tempted to touch
- Why most of us are sitting ducks in the ocean of temptation and what you can do about it
- How to communicate about extramarital temptations with your partner
- How to handle the “free cheese”, “no strings attached”, and “something for nothing” cheating opportunities
- How to handle flirting, seductions, fantasies and emotional affairs
- How to recognize and then neutralize the allure of seductive temptation
- Why love doesn’t make us immune to temptation
- Why so many good people are lured into temptation and often have no idea while it’s happening
- Why affairs are more likely to begin in the office than in a strip club
- What steps take to nuke a compelling attraction between you and another person
- You are going to participate in two temptation quizzes that will help you figure out which lure you might be most susceptible to and what you can do to neutralize it, that will not only help you recognize what type of extramarital bait you’re responsive to, but it will also provide you with some key strategies that will help to boost your immunity to them.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN
AT A GLANCE
Best of all
Because you will be receiving lifetime access to my Dealing with Temptation masterclass and learning center,
All you have to do is add to cart and checkout. And in less than 5 minutes, you will be in the class. You can take this masterclass with you anywhere you go. Should you ever forget something or want to go back and review… you can simply refer to your masterclass again… as often as you need to.
My Hope and Expectation for You
So, here’s my goal for you.
By the time you have completed this masterclass, not only will you have a realistic understanding of how extramarital temptation works, but you will also have the tools to be able to detect and neutralize it before it becomes an issue.
And what’s more? I fully expect to be able to coach you and your partner towards being able to talk about any sexual temptations that arise so that you can have more transparent and open communications for life.
And if those hope and expectation align with your own, then I invite you to take the masterclass and discover for yourself what is possible for you when you have the right information, tools and strategies for detecting and neutralizing the allure of extramarital affairs.
I look forward to having you in class.
Coach & masterclass facilitator
I LOOK FORWARD TO
TO HAVING YOU IN CLASS
* MY All-ACCESS Pass GIVES YOU ACCESS ALL MY 22 MASTERCLASSES fOR ONE LOW PRICE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE
ALL ACCESS PASS?
- Unlimited access to All of Suzie’s masterclass
- Includes access to all audios, videos, workbooks and meditation library
- Cost is $299 for Lifetime Access
WHAT FORMAT ARE
ALL OF SUZIE’S CLASSES ARE VIDEO BASED AND ARE 100% ONLINE.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT
WHAT SHOWS UP ON MY
CREDIT CARD STATEMENT?
Suzie understands how sensitive this topic is. Your trust and your privacy is our highest priority. (It really is.)
1. Any and all charges on your credit card will simply reflect the initials MWI.
2. There is absolutely no reference to this website or Suzie.
3. You can also use your PayPal account to make your payment.
If you’re still concerned… I have heard of some students who purchased a debit card. These are just a few of the ways, we are protecting your privacy and identity.
IS THERE A MONEY-BACK
Yes! We know you will love your classes and find them to be very helpful during your time of need.
However, If after completing the first class, you are unsatisfied for any reason, then please let us know and we’ll do everything we can to make things right, up to and including giving you a full refund.
I have never taken an
online class before – what if
I am having trouble?
It’s so important to us for you to have a seamless learning and healing experience. It might just be a technical glitch. If you log out and then log back in, that might resolve your issue.
But if that doesn’t work… Then please reach out to us immediately. We will check your account from our side and see what’s going on. But rest assured, we will get you back up and running ASAP.
You can contact us via Live Chat by clicking on the little orange circle in the lower right hand corner of any page on the site. If we are offline, we will get your message and respond the next business day (or sooner).
And we answer the phone. So if you want to call us, that’s fine too. Our support number is 214-224-0460.